How it works?
Cut a length of GardenSoxx mesh and fill it with compost using the EZ Filler.
Cut holes in the GardenSoxx to fit your seed or transplant.
Plant your seed or transplant in the hole and watch it grow.
- Garden Kits include drip irrigation for easy, efficient watering.
- The patented mesh allow excess water to drain easily.
- GardenSoxx mesh lets essential oxygen into the root zone.
- Soil temperatures remain relatively cool, even on hot days.
- Compost provides essential nutrients for maximum plant growth.
- Root pruning occurs naturally, creating a healthy root system.
- Place GardenSoxx anywhere; a patio, rooftop, driveway, etc.
If you have any questions about GardenSoxx, you may contact us through the form below or through Facebook or Instagram @gardensoxx.
We will respond as promptly as possible:
We grew collards and cabbage in our socks. They did great. With all the wet weather we are having we put one of them against the chicken tractor to keep the rain run off from making the run muddy. It worked very well. Will get more this year.
I received my GardenSoxx in the spring of 2020. I filled a couple segments of them with compost and potting soil. The tomatoes I planted in them had great yields, compared to a tomato that I potted and two that I planted in my garden soil. I planted 6 zucchini from seeds and they also did quite well. The herbs and lettuce were outstanding. I will definitely be using these again next year.
I set up my 4*8 garden kit in less than an hour. The EZ Filler made it easy to fill with my homemade compost. The beans grew like crazy and the strawberries were amazing! I will definitely continue using this product.